Tuesday, June 03, 2014

through the wormhole

i sit on unfinished floor, door frame holding me up as i stare eternity in the face. the sun in one room washes the walls in it's soft yellow light which slowly fades to moonlight and back again. the rest of the galaxy beckons through the worm hole in the other room; stardust spiraling toward the middle of the ceiling, disappearing to nowhere. the infinite cold and lack of oxygen make my muscles seize up as i spin outta orbit. the door frame falls to my left and the floor meets me from the right; hurts my head. eternity lays down beside me and reminds me that she knows me as well as i know myself. she looks into my eyes. i look through hers. her gaze stirs my brain into a galaxy of insights+foresights+memories i never remembered or imagined taste so bitter. i pucker. gag. cry. gasp for air. she slides closer to comfort, but her hollow, icy touch only tightens my stomach+throat. i shutter...

No comments:

Post a Comment