Monday, July 21, 2008

staying power

so after designing my last two tattoos and getting tons of positive response from a variety of people, i designed a couple tattoos for ms. sierra @ request. in fact, a number of people have asked me to design ink for them. anyway, she was so happy with the work that she's already got the first of the two done. there is something incredible and a little hot about seeing my work in that kind of life-long-permanence. try to forgive her wardrobe, she's working for the banquets department @ work for the moment. i left the images big so you can see the detail - and it's not a perfect shot because the tat is still peeling. ps: i was once told by an amasing tattooist (my artist paul roe) that i should leave room for the tattoo artist to add their own touch; something i don't do with my own ink but tried to do with her designs and i think the tattooists touches are really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment